CRRN Review Course: A Comprehensive Review
March 23 – 24, 2018
Check back for more details!
Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
Support Services Annex (SSA)
7601 E. Imperial Highway
Downey, CA 90242
The CRRN designation is the most respected in the field of rehabilitation nursing today. This intensive two day course is designed for registered nurse’s whose goal is to take the Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Examination. Participants will be provided a broad overview of Rehabilitation Nursing principles based on the core curriculum. In addition, the course will provide a comprehensive study of rehabilitation nursing and will provide participants with the tools and tips to prepare the for the CRRN examination.
About the Program
Target Audience: RN’s who work in a variety of settings including Rehabilitation, Sub-Acute, SNF and Home
After completing this 2-day review course, participants will be able to :
- Incorporate rehabilitation and restorative principles as an integral part of their nursing practice.
- Describe the major pathophysiological and psychosocial states occurring with prolonged illness and disability.
- Comprehend the impact rehabilitation services have in today’s health care environment.
- Identify nursing interventions for rehabilitation patients and families that will meet individual needs and promote positive patient outcomes.
- Examine settings where the continuum of the rehabilitation nursing care occurs.
- Have a full understanding of what is needed to prepare for the CRRN examination.