Fri & Sat, March 23 & 24, 2018 – 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
7601 E Imperial Hwy
Downey, CA 90242
This 2-day review course is designed for RNs whose goal is to take the Association of Rehabilitation Nursing (ARN) Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) Exam or for CRRNs who need a refresher. Participants will be provided with an overview of rehabilitation nursing core principles as well as tools, and tips to prepare them for the exam. Rehabilitation nurses who have taken this course have a 95% pass rate on the first attempt
Registration Fees include light continental breakfast and lunch, class syllabus, class instruction, 15 contact hours and free parking.
- Member Early Bird Fee: (must be post marked or paid by 2/16/18)
- Early Bird Group (3 or more): $275/person
- Early Bird Single: $300/person
- Non-Member Early Bird Fee:
- Early Bird Group (3 or more): $375/person
- Early Bird Single: $400/person
- Regular Course Fee After 2/16/18
- Member Fee: $325/person
- Non-Member: $400/person
- Non-Member Single Fee: $425/person
*Registration is limited to 75 class participants for this two-day course.
Refund Policy: Refund of registration fee MINUS $75.00 processing fee if cancellation is received by March 9, 2018. There are no refunds after that date or for no-shows during the course.
Contact Hours: Provider approved for 15 contact hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No. 07495.
Program Objectives: This course is for RN’s who work in a variety of settings including Rehabilitation, Sub-Acute, SNF and Home
After completing this 2-day review course, participants will be able to :
- Incorporate rehabilitation and restorative principles as an integral part of their nursing practice.
- Describe the major pathophysiological and psychosocial states occurring with prolonged illness and disability.
- Comprehend the impact rehabilitation services have in today’s health care environment.
- Identify nursing interventions for rehabilitation patients and families that will meet individual needs and promote positive patient outcomes.
- Examine settings where the continuum of the rehabilitation nursing care occurs.
- Have a full understanding of what is needed to prepare for the CRRN examination.